IDENTITY AS A WRITING TEACHER
February 2021 Good morning IDENTITY AS A WRITING TEACHER I am proud to say as a teacher. We came to subject that writing identity as a teacher very tough to handling. I have very much interested in writing. My writing abilities came from reading newspaper, novel and drama. writing experiences were came from the attending many several academic exams. I was a dream that recognise as a good teacher. When I was in a professional degree one of the faculty encourage my writing, i would like mention one moment in my life that teacher was appreciated my poem about mother. one person who use to appreciate my writing during the college days. After college I did not show much interest on writing because I felt busy in competitive exams. I read the many article based on the political, the social , the economical and the current issues. I would like to thank RIE that reminded college days and would tempte to writinng , I would like to write in in...


Comments
Post a Comment